Sun2Solar 8-Foot-by-8-Foot Square Blue Solar Cover | 16 Mil | Heating Blanket for in-Ground and Above-Ground Swimming Pools and Spas
A solar cover is a great way to capture the sun’s heat and take full advantage of this natural resource to heat your above-ground or in-ground swimming pool. The benefits of owning a solar cover are plentiful and serve a multitude of purposes.
Take advantage of the sun’s FREE HEAT resulting in a warmer water Made from durable resin material Constructed with thousands of small air bubbles to capture and transmit heat from the sun to your swimming pool Blocks undesired dirt and debris from your pool Helps prevent up to 95% of pool water evaporation, thus reducing heat loss at night or on cloudy days.
Size: 8′ x 8′ Cover Style: Blue Shape: Square Mil: 16
NOTE: Please remember that the bubbles on the cover face DOWN into the water!
Warranty 7 Years / 2 Year Full of Limited Warranty Coverage against manufacturer’s defects
**Disclaimer** Please note that solar covers may come with 2″ – 11″ of overlap to allow trimming to fit your pool – Trimming will NOT void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- ATTRACTIVE BLUE DESIGN – Sun2Solar solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat both at night and on those chilly days. The blue color provides an appealing look while also using the sun’s rays to help warm your swimming pool.
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION – The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more!
- JUMP INTO WARMTH – Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. It’s easy to put on and take off allowing more time for showing off.
- HEAT RETENTION – After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water. Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
- TRIM TO FIT – Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty—they understand.