PCP Suction Grip Bathtub and Shower Safety Handle, White, 24 Inch
PCP brand suction grip shower handle allows the user to enter a wet or slippery tub or shower safely and with confidence. It helps prevent dangerous slips and falls and is great for travel. Simply position the suction cup grab bar where you want, mount the handle, and push down on the suction cup levers to install the handle on any clean, smooth, nonporous surface. Choose model 9312 (12″ Length); model 9316 (16″ Length); model 9324 (24″ Length).
- Portable bath safety shower grab bar with suction cups; easy to attach, remove or relocate in seconds; No tools required; Available sizes: model 9312 (12″ Length); model 9316 (16″ Length); model 9324 (24″ Length)
- Works with any smooth, flat and non-porous surface; Avoid grout lines for proper placement; Install at any angle; See size chart for dimensions and directions; Can be applied by infirmed, feeble, weak or limited strength users for independent hygiene
- Ribbed grip handle area for extra help when grasping in slippery wet bathing environments where stability and traction are needed; Position as needed through out bathrooms for elderly, seniors, recovering patients; and those with limited mobility
- Helps prevent dangerous slips and falls; compact and lightweight; great for travel or multi room use; this modular option is a great alternative to costly permanent fixtures; Give peace of mind by preventing injury and bathing accidents
- Diameter of suction area is approximately 3.8 inches; Always ensure surface remains in contact with suction cup for air tight seal; Remove and test by relocking prior to each use; Hospital grade material for care givers, the disabled, and assisted living