Lifeline Collapsible Water Dam – Shower Threshold | K-Dam Curbless Barrier | 90 Degree End Caps | 66 Inch
Lifeline K-Dam Collapsible Shower Threshold Water Dam helps prevent bathroom falls and reduces facility liability and maintance.
Lifeline Collapsible Shower Threshold K Dams are a bathroom water retention system for barrier free, roll-in showers to eliminate the need for a bathroom floor drain.
K-Dam Series water dams collapse easily by foot or wheelchair and then return to shape fast.
Our water dams have many applications in Accessible Bathrooms for the physically challenged:
Nursing and Retirement Homes
Universities and Schools
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
Military and Institutions
Homeowners who need Accessible Bathrooms
Commercial and Residential Contractors and Builders
Designers and remodelers
Bathroom Fixture Distributors
Garage Door Installers
Radius and 90 Degree End caps are both available from Lifeline. Sold in pairs
Radius End Caps run the dam up the wall and are then capped
End Caps are for walls and floor meeting at 90 degrees
Includes 3m tape attachment strip already bonded to underside of collapsible water dam
This item is non-returnable as it is custom cut.
- For barrier free, curb less showers that require water control
- Helps provide safety and mobility – easy roll in for wheelchairs
- Curb-less shower barrier and retention system keeps water inside threshold
- Collapses easily by foot or wheelchair then returns to shape
- Stops water and keeps bathroom floor dry eliminating need for bathroom floor drain