Bosiwee 5 in 1 Water Chemistry Test Strips, Water Quality Test for Swimming Pool, Spa, Hot Tub, etc – Detect pH, Total Hardness, Chlorine, Bromine and Alkalinity, 50 Count
About our product:
Bosiwee 5 in 1 Water Chemistry Test Strips
Analyze five chemical factors:
pH, total chlorine, total alkalinity, total hardness and total bromine
Storage Conditions and Expiry Date:
Recommended storage conditions: Place them in a dry place and avoid sunshine.
Recommended storage temperature: 35.6°F ~ 86°F
Expiry date: 24 months
Healthy Water Quality Range:
Total alkalinity: 80-120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 150-400 ppm
This chlorine is the sum of both free chlorine and combined chlorine. Your pool should have between 1 and 3 parts per million (ppm) in the water.
According to ANSI/APSP/ICC-11 Standard for Water Quality in Public Pools, the ideal range for bromine is 3 to 4 ppm for pools and 4 to 6 for spas.
- Regularly Test Water Quality: For maintaining pool, spa, hot tub healthy and clean.
- 5 in 1 Test Kit: Test for pH, total chlorine, total alkalinity, total hardness and total bromine.
- Easy and Quick Tester: Immerse the test strip in water for 2 seconds. After removing the test strip, shakes off the excess water and wait 60 seconds to see the results.
- FDA Guarantee: Our product has passed the FDA inspection. The accuracy of the test strips is up to 95%.
- We Promise: If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us immediately.